Monday, October 31, 2011

Not your typical BOO!

You know how I'm always writing about the crazy that is my life, except lately I haven't had much to say?

It is because I don't really know how to say this, or to whom I am ready to say it.

In lieu of trying to figure it out, I think I'll just go ahead and say it to everyone at the same time in the same place.   And maybe later I'll call my mom.

I found a lump last week, and in a few short days there have been big changes that involve the kind of pain not even I can ignore.  Not that I intentionally ignore pain, I just have a wicked high tolerance for it.  Like that time my leg bone was hanging around outside my body and I swallowed an Advil and 'walked it off'. 

If you're a child of Any Decade before 2000, I'm guessing you've heard that term before.

I haven't had much success with walking this off.   Ignoring it doesn't seem to be working either, probably because the little voice inside my head that is not a doctor but pretends to be while googling Breast Cancer and scaring the hell out of me refuses to shut up.

Anyone have some insurance I can borrow for a minute?  Apparently they don't hand mammograms out like candy~ not even on Halloween.

Then again I don't remember being the little princess who ever said "Trick or Treat or squash my boob!",   but that's probably only because I didn't have them yet.

So far being FODEE! isn't as much fun as I'd planned.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment