Friday, October 12, 2012

If you like snakes as much as I do you should run screaming instead of reading the second half of this post.

Organically shaped disks~

Radiant Sunset


Santa Fe


Coral Ridge


~~

New Bead Embroidery Focals~





~~


I understand that everything happens for a reason, so by default I must accept that all living things are created for a reason.  Except snakes because NO REASON.

Especially when one of them decides to take up residence I-N-S-I-D-E the house.  Where people live.  More importantly where *I* live.  I love my housemates bunches, but they now know I'd trip any one of them in a New York minute if we were both being chased by a snake.

Like this one who was discovered lounging on the shelf above the washing machine:



Apparently it is an Oak Snake.
Apparently it is "harmless".
Apparently it is TIME TO MOVE.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment