I'll still be here, full of my crazy, writing and sharing my jewelry designs. I'll continue to make beads for my own designs and for a couple of my wholesale accounts, but there will be no more Julsbeads available for public consumption when my current inventory is sold out.
I want to thank each of you for supporting my work through the years. You've made a huge difference in my life, and I appreciate y'all more than you know.
I'm having one last sale on my beads. Starting today you can take 25% off your entire order at Studiojuls.
The sale will run through the end of the month or until they are gone, whichever comes first. When something sells out, it will not be remade.
At checkout use Coupon Code: CO25
It's been a wonderful experience watching my art beads turned into beautiful jewelry by such incredibly talented hands. You bless the world with the sharing of your creative souls.
It's been a wonderful experience watching my art beads turned into beautiful jewelry by such incredibly talented hands. You bless the world with the sharing of your creative souls.
I love y'all, every single one.
Juls
~~

No comments:
Post a Comment