Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The last 7 days.

My stepmother died.  I had a 1400 piece disk bead order to finish.  My best friend was in court sadly dissolving a 25 year marriage.  I earned 8 new soon to be scars from room temp glass hitting the hot fire of the torch.  I burned the skin off my lip trying to rush through a Hot Pocket lunch.  I have blown off 2 jewelry orders that would take only a few hours to complete because uh uh right now.   And about midway through I cried because NO REASON.  

And I thank God for my life. The beauty of it. The awareness of it.  The awesome feeling of breathing in and out.  The gift of having a heart so full it can be both broken and healed at the same time.

If you are reading this then you aren't the sort of person I should tell to appreciate your life.  You are the sort of person I will thank for being present in mine.

I'm looking forward to Sunday.



~~


No comments:

Post a Comment