Because I forgot that ignorance is bliss, I thought maybe with Tropical Storm Lee being a butthole in the gulf I should check the weather and see how much yuck I might expect.
Guess what? Much.Yuck. TSLee is obviously the king of Yuck, and I want to kick it in the shin.
Like most of the area there are flash flood and tornado watches for Dale, Coffee and Geneva counties in Alabama, and for Holmes and Bay counties in Florida. Those particular 5 counties are my route to PCB...with the last one being the county in which the beach house resides.
The first giant raindrops fell a half hour ago when I went outside to flip off the storm clouds already beginning to roll in.
It is raining so hard now that I can't see out of the house windows, so I'm thinking hitting that rain head on at 65 mph and daring a tornado to form wouldn't be a stellar decision since I'm quite sure I'd have the window down and a certain finger extended the entire time.
Le sigh.
~~
Let's laugh anyway, k?
INBRED CAT
~~

No comments:
Post a Comment