(For those of you also not in the know, SoA = Sons of Anarchy, a show about a biker club which I assumed meant beating women, doing drugs, and shooting people. Feel free to judge me for judging.)
I found myself flipping through Netflix and came across the first 2 seasons of SoA and decided that maybe if I started at the beginning I could discover why my friends might kind of hate me for not liking it. Within the first 5 hours I was Truly Madly Deeply in love with Jackson and wanted to nominate Katey Sagal for every possible award (including best male lead, the woman's badassery knows no bounds). That is all I am going to say because I'm working on my snarl and if you don't like or check out the show for yourself let me know so I can practice it on you.
And I know what you're thinking...that I didn't actually watch 5 episodes consecutively. You're right. It was more like 11. OCD, y'all. I speak it.
I was 33% correct (there is a lot of shooting) but I'm hooked. What's more I found myself inspired by Gemma~ the solid, strong, savvy* queen mother of the club~ and this cuff is the result.
Custom handmade glass cabochon
Upcycled Leather
(SOLD)
~~

No comments:
Post a Comment