Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life is like a box of Hearts. You never know what kind of love you're gonna get. Unless you're getting it from me, in which case it is probably a little nutty.

It was 28 degrees when I took Chelsea out this morning.
In Alabama.
On December 1st.

That's the kind of thing that doesn't happen around here until mid January, and then it typically lasts for 5 minutes before Hell moves back in.  The weather these last couple of years makes me kind of wonder if there isn't a modicum of merit to that whole 2012 thing.

I think I'll work on some jewelry today because the shiny shack looks more like a frozen igloo, plus I have all these pretty hearts to play with and love makes the world a better place to be.  Even if it is a little crazy.


 
 
~~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment