Friday, December 2, 2011

Why does Kitteh have Fat Face?


That is a baseball size swelling on the side of his face. 
It isn't a solid mass because it sort of jiggled when he sneezed.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Should I be freaking out like I already am?
I have a friend who has access to humane animal traps and since this one
(ironically enough I dubbed him "Face" from the get go because he has such a sweet one)
sneaks over to eat but won't let me get near him I don't know how else to catch him
for a vet trip.

Any ideas?

~~


I'm sorry if the pic upset you,
and I hope this next one makes up for it.

The gay couple is finally okay with me catching them cuddling
and it only took a year of me feeding and snuzzling them.


Baby Boy + I think his leg is broken
=
True Love
4 Ehva Ehva!

~~




No comments:

Post a Comment